Who we are
ABOUTBaby Barrier Pool Fence originated in 1963, in Florida. Today we offer the strongest and the safest product in the industry.
We are owner-operated and have been installing Baby Barrier Pool Fences locally for over 25 Years.
You can count on years of trouble-free security with the Baby Barrier Pool Fence:
- All poles, fittings, and mesh are manufactured to resist rust, mildew, corrosion, rot and fading.
- All hardware is made from durable brass or stainless steel.
- The UV stabilized materials are ideally suited to withstand high-moisture, guard against salt water and pool chemical environments.
- Fence poles have undergone a horizontal force load test with a strength of greater than 75 pounds.
- 10 Year Prorated manufacturer’s warranty provides you with peace of mind for many years to come.
Baby Barrier® Pool Safety Fence currently has dealers across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Greece, Switzerland and expanding yearly.
The Baby Barrier® Pool Safety Fence has a Ten Year Prorated Warranty. We warrant our pool safety fence is free from defects in workmanship and materials for your safety.
We have been recognized as the #1 provider of water safety fencing since 1963. For more than five decades Baby Barrier® Pool Safety Fence has been helping to prevent drowning accidents.
Baby Barrier® Pool Safety Fence meets or exceeds ASTM set standards. Our pool fence has been guaranteed by U.S. Patent and is made of quality materials.
There is no substitute for adult supervision, however pool fences and locking gates can go a long way in keeping kids safe around the swimming pool.
People Love Us!
Be sure to check out our reviews. We use only the top materials. Installation is always completed with a trained professional.
Taking Precautions during Covid
Our entire team is fully vaccinated. We qualify as an essential business, and are allowed to operate during lockdown. Our team is commited to make sure you feel safe, during the installation processes. All estimates and installations can be done while maintaining social distance as a minimum precautions. Safety is our business and we want to accomodate any special concerns you may have during this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the fence come in different colors?
The fence comes in black, white and brown.
- How long does the installation take?
Depending on the layout, typically installation occurs within the same day.
- What are the guidelines for the pool fence to pass inspection?
The fence needs to be a minimum of 4' high and have a self closing gate. The fence needs to enclose all access to the pool. All Other guidelines concerning safety regulations apply, and our product meets or exceeds ASTM F-2286-05
- Is it a problem if we have level (elevation) changes around the pool?
Each fence is custom tailored and level changes are our specialty.
Danville, CA, 94526